Applications for the second round Endeavour Executive Awards are now open. Deadline for application is Tuesday 20 December 2011.
The Endeavour Awards is the Australian Government’s internationally competitive, merit-based scholarship program
providing opportunities for citizens of the Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas to undertake study,
research and professional development in Australia. Awards are also available for Australians to undertake study,
research and professional development abroad.
The current award available for international participants is the Endeavour Executive Award.
The Endeavour Executive Award aims to:
- enable high achieving professionals to further develop their skills, knowledge and leadership capabilities;
- deepen professional engagements between Australia and participating countries;
- strengthen mutual understanding between the people of Australia and Award Holders’ host countries;
- build linkages and networks between Australia and participating countries; and
- allow professionals the opportunity, on returning to their home country, to share their updated skills and
knowledge with colleagues.
Click here to find out more info about the award.